With intuitive operation, Latitude (LBX) compact bench scales provide excellent performance for quick, basic weighing, checkweighing, and counting needs.
Latitude (LBX) scales feature amber, green and red LEDs to indicate if a sample is under, within, or over the preset limits. Latitude (LBX) is ideal for catering, office,
production, warehouse or field use, as it is powered by the included AC adapter or internal rechargeable battery. A fully charged battery operates for an impressive 240
hours, so you don't have to worry about losing power. For added flexibility and convenience, you can also operate the Latitude (LBX) using any USB power source.
• Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
• Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
• Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
• Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
• Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
• Simple key operation allows for easy set up and operation
• Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
• Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
• External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
• Checkweighing with audible alarm
• Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the
• Parts counting with preset sample sizes
• Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
• Programmable auto power-off to save energy
• Battery level is clearly displayed to show the user when the scale needs to be
• Operates with a low voltage USB input providing flexibility for powering the device
For sales and advice please call
0116 255 5092
UK sales only accepted. All prices are subject to VAT and delivery charge.
|LBX 3||3000g||0.5g||245 x 180mm||-||No||£ POA|
|LBX 6||6000g||1g||245 x 180mm||-||No||£ POA|
|LBX 12||12kg||2g||245 x 180mm||-||No||£ POA|
|LBX 30||30kg||5g||245 x 180mm||-||No||£ POA|
Please note that all prices exclude VAT, to be added at standard 20% rate.